ewa-marine TV182 Underwater ENG camera housing
The ewa-marine TV182 is made to fit camera systems of the following length (as measured from the back of the battery to the front of the lens)
540 mm to 650mm (21 1/4 inch to 25 1/2 inch)
The camera can be operated from the outside of the housing. We have installed “fingers” in various positions to allow a hassle free adjustment of zoom and lens. All controls and displays are visible from the outside.
The housing is fitted with carry straps and clip on belts for additional diving weights.
The viewfinder can be used either horizontally (camera on your shoulder), vertically (camera under water with the cameraman standing above water level) or at any angle in between. A special, highly transparent foil allows a clear look into the view finder.
You will get the following with your new TV182:
- black carry-case
- generic manual for ewa-marine video housings
- detailed page with user information for this housing
- sachets of Camera-Dry silica-gel
- foam padding
- sun shade (fits around front port)
- front port adapters ARS82 for 82mm filter thread, and ARS95 for 95mmm filter thread
- RA77-82mm step-up adapter
- Emergency repair kit