ewa-marine VAF1 Flexible housing
The ewa-marine enclosure VAF1 was specially made for the Panasonic AG-AF100/101 ProFi-4/3 “camcorder, which was 2011 on the market.
It is made of special foil and has an integrated optical plan glass pane. Therefore it is ideal for snorkelling, diving (up to 10m), on the beach, in the desert, in rainy weather or in areas with high humidity.
The closure of the housing of two clamping rails, which are screwed together with four screws, thereby sealing the housing waterproof. Lead weights can be attached to the straps on the bottom of the case to confronting the housing.
• For longer lenses with a length of 10cm and more, it is possible to install a tubus (shorter lenses under 5cm can no longer be used)
• For lenses with a larger diameter (77mm and 82mm filter thread), a larger glass can be used as an option. Small lenses can still be used with the corresponding reducing adapters
• Both options can also be combined-simply select them from the list of options when ordering.
|Position of the viewfinder||Large, Central|
|max. Filter thread diameter||72 mm|
You will receive the following accessories with your new VAF1 housing:
- Yellow nylon bag for transport and storage
- Instruction manual for ewa-marine housing
- Desiccant CD5
- Foam liner
- CAF Adapterset for 49, 52, 55, 58 and 62mm filter thread