Ikelite 4044.1 DS51 TTL underwater strobe
The size and weight of the Ikelite 4044.1 DS51 TTL underwater strobe make it the perfect choice for the traveling underwater photographer. The DS51’s intensity and angle of coverage are comparable to any strobe in its class.
The strobe can easily switch between TTL/Auto and any of the six manual power settings through a large, easy-to-turn dial on the rear of the strobe.A simple battery door is easy to remove and replace and provides a clear view of the o-ring seal. The strobe’s battery compartment is independently sealed from the electronics preventing further damage in the event of a flood.
When combined with a compatible Ikelite digital TTL system or film TTL system, the DS51 automatically adjusts brightness to provide perfect exposure whether you’re shooting macro, portrait or wide angle.
In the box: DS51 strobe, 1″ Ball Mount # 4081.4, Diffuser # 0561.2, Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.5, Silicone Lubricant 1cc tube
- 300 ft (90 m) depth rating
- TTL mode with compatible Ikelite TTL systems
- Manual power modes in 6 1/2-stop increments
- Color temperature 5700K
- Guide number 17 m at ISO 100
- Coverage angle 70° without diffuser – 80° with diffuser
- Recycles in 3.5 seconds or less
- Accepts 4 AA cell Alkaline, Li-ion, NiMH or NiCad batteries (not included)
- Dimensions 3.2 x 4.7 in (81 x 119 mm)
- Weight 20 oz (590 g)
- Neutral buoyancy in fresh water