Ikelite 4401.3 Fiber-Optic Adapter for Ikelite DS-Strobes
(Optical fibre optic cable is not included in the scope of delivery)
This adapter connects the Ikelite Flash Jack to an optical cable. The adapter allows manual flash control (not a true TTL). The flash power must be set manually on the flash.
This adapter configures itself automatically and is compatible with all cameras that work with or without a pre-flash. Each flash needs its own adapter. So if you use 2 flash units with your camera, you will need 2 adapters.
Diving depth is 90 m!
Additional Information and requirements:
Each Ikelite Strobe DS-Series:
DS50, DS51, DS125, DS160 and DS161 (the AF-35 is not compatible!)
– Ikelite Fiber Optic Coiled Cord # 4501
– INON Optical D Cable “Non-wireless type” L-Connector
– SEA&SEA Fiber Optic Cable (L-type) # 50107
– SEA&SEA Fiber Optic Cable II # 50128
– Olympus UW Fiber Optic Cable PTCB-E02
– Nauticam Optical Fiber Cable # 26211 Nauticam to INON
– Nauticam Optical Fiber Cable # 26212 Nauticam to Sea&Sea
Compatible camera and housing:3.
The housing must allow the use of the internal flash and there must be a connection option for the optical cable.
inclusive: Fiber Optic Converter, Connector protector # 0301.12