Ikelite 46034 DL3 DS Link Panasonic / Olympus TTL Converter with Nikonos N5 Connector
TTL strobe exposure opens up a whole new world of creative possibilities for both wide angle and macro photographer.
- Faster, more accurate, and more reliable than fiber optic TTL triggers
- Always ready when you are – no batteries required
- Switch between TTL and manual exposure with the press of a button
- Supports flash exposure (EV) compensation set in the camera
- Supports rear curtain sync
- Improves strobe battery life and recycle time
- One TTL converter supports a wide selection of camera models
- Independently waterproof sealed
- Standard Nikonos N5 type connector at housing end
TTL or “Thru-the-Lens” flash metering means the camera evaluates the scene and communicates exposure information directly to the compatible flash. The camera automatically adjusts the power output of the external flash so you don’t have to. TTL exposure is faster and typically more accurate than setting the flash output manually. TTL can be the difference between getting a properly exposed image or not, especially when shooting fast-moving subjects and subjects that are moving towards or away from you. TTL is by far the easiest way to shoot perfectly exposed macro photography and allows you to concentrate on focus and framing.
Connecting an electrical sync cord is as quick and easy as screwing in a light bulb. Electrical triggering supports greater accuracy, faster rapid firing, and less missed flashes as compared to fiber optic triggering. Use of electrical TTL also dramatically increases strobe battery life.
A compatible TTL hotshoe is necessary for TTL operation. Ikelite TTL hotshoes are designated by a yellow band at the connector end.
Switch between TTL and manual flash exposure modes with the simple push of a button. A super bright LED indicator light shows you which mode you are in with a quick glance. When in TTL mode, flash exposure (EV) compensation can be accessed quickly and easily through the camera’s menus. The DL3 DS Link fully supports rear curtain sync flash modes.
The DL3 DS Link is independently waterproof sealed and can be used with a wide array of camera models. Simply use a dual sync cord to fire two strobes in TTL from a single DL3 DS Link converter.
- Non-Ikelite housings for Nikon DSLR cameras featuring a TTL flash hotshoe and Nikonos N5 bulkhead; If you are unsure whether your housing meets these requirements, please contact the manufacturer.
- Panasonic Lumix LX100 Mark I, II
- Panasonic Lumix GH3, GH4, GH5, GH5S
- Panasonic Lumix G7, G9
- Panasonic Lumix G80, G85
- Panasonic Lumix GX7 II
- Panasonic Lumix GX80, GX85
- Panasonic Lumix GX9
- Panasonic Lumix S1, S1R
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II
- Olympus E-M5 Mark II
- Olympus E-M10 Mark I, II, III
- Olympus X-Z1
- DS50 strobes: above serial number 75510 with update
- DS51 strobes: above serial number 78700
- DS125 strobes: above serial number 7928
- DS160, DS161 strobes: all
- DS200 strobes: above serial number 7163
- Not compatible with non-digital Ikelite strobes including but not limited to SS50, SS200, SS400, Ai, 100/A
- Not compatible with SEA&SEA, INON, or other non-Ikelite strobes
Sync Cord Compatibility:
- Ikelite Housing to Ikelite Strobes # 45151
- Ikelite Housing to Two Ikelite Strobes # 45152
- Ikelite Housing to Ikelite Strobe # 4103.51 (out of production)
- Ikelite Housing to Two Ikelite Strobes # 4103.52 (out of production)
Specifications: 3.4 ounces (97g)
In the Box: DL4 DS Link TTL converter, Plug o-ring # 0118 (installed), Connector protector for plug # 0301.14 (installed), Waterproof bulkhead cap # 9104.7 (installed), Silicone lubricant 1cc tube