Ikelite 46045 DL2 DS Link Sony TTL Converter Ikelite ST1 Hotshoe and B1A Bulkhead Kit
Connecting an electrical sync cord is as quick and easy as screwing in a light bulb. Electrical triggering supports greater accuracy, faster rapid firing, and less missed flashes as compared to fiber optic triggering. Use of electrical TTL also dramatically increases strobe battery life.
The included ST1 Sony TTL Hotshoe and B1A Bulkhead are necessary for TTL operation with most Ikelite DLM housings.
Switch between TTL and manual flash exposure modes with the simple push of a button. A super bright LED indicator light shows you which mode you are in with a quick glance. When in TTL mode, flash exposure (EV) compensation can be accessed quickly and easily through the camera’s menus. The DL2 DS Link fully supports rear curtain sync flash modes.
The DL2 DS Link is independently waterproof sealed and can be used with a wide array of camera models. Simply use a dual sync cord to fire two strobes in TTL from a single DL2 DS Link converter.
- Ikelite 200DLM/A Housing for Sony A6400 # 6911.64
- Non-Ikelite housings for Sony mirrorless cameras featuring 1/2″ through or 1/2-20 threaded accessory port
- Sony A6000, A6300, A6400, A6500
- Sony A7, A7R, A7S
- Sony A7 II, A7R II, A7S II
- Sony A7 III, A7R III
- Sony A9
- DS50 strobes: above serial number 75510 with update
- DS51 strobes: above serial number 78700
- DS125 strobes: above serial number 7928
- DS160, DS161 strobes: all
- DS200 strobes: above serial number 7163
- Not compatible with non-digital Ikelite strobes including but not limited to SS50, SS200, SS400, Ai, 100/A
- Not compatible with SEA&SEA, INON, or other non-Ikelite strobes
Sync Cord Compatibility:
- Ikelite Housing to Ikelite Strobes # 45151
- Ikelite Housing to Two Ikelite Strobes # 45152
- Ikelite Housing to Ikelite Strobe # 4103.51 (out of production)
- Ikelite Housing to Two Ikelite Strobes # 4103.52 (out of production)
In the Box: DL2 DS Link TTL converter # 46043, ST1 Sony TTL Hotshoe # 46041, B1A Bulkhead # 46002