Ikelite 6116.15 Underwater housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark III, RX100 Mark IV, RX100 Mark V
A new slide-in, front-loading camera mounting system makes it a breeze to set up and operate this enclosure. It has controls for all important camera functions including a newly designed, spring-loaded rear dial. The rear push button controls are laser engraved with a new, bright red button for the start/stop of the video recording. A sensitive locking lever makes it easier to press the shutter button halfway for focus and dosage.
Due to the position of the camera flash relative to the lens, the built-in Flash is not suitable for lighting underwater photos. For the best color and clarity, we recommend using a filter, lightning or constant light. The built-in flash can be used to trigger external flashes via fiber optic synchronisation cables. Two connections are available for connecting up to two fiber optic cables.
Each Ikelite DS Flash can be connected with the fiber Optic Converter # 4401.1 and the fiber optic cable # 4501. The AF35 Flash is not compatible with this housing.
The 3-inch diameter port features a 67mm thread on the front for easy attachment of external wide-angle and macro-wet lenses.
scope of delivery: Housing, port cover, silicone lubricant 1cc Tube
- 200 ft (60m) dive depth
- Controls for all camera functions except the “flash switch” and “Viewfinder switch”
- Slightly negative buoyancy in freshwater
- 1/4-20 thread holder with 3 inches (76mm) spacing
- Weight 1180 g
- Dimensions 6.8 x 5 x 5.4 inches (173 x 127 x 137 mm)
- 3.0-inch diameter glass lens port
- Ergonomic lateral locking lever
- Improved self-centring zoom control
- Replacement 1/2-20 Zubehörport for optional vacuum valve
- New White ABS PC mix
Older RX100 Mark I and Mark II cameras are not usable in this housing due to differences in the placement of lens and controls, please see #6116.17