Ikelite 6402 DC2 6 inch dome for compact housings
Want to shoot split shots (half-in, half-out of the water) with your compact digital system? The answer is a 6″ diameter dry dome which lengthens and smoothes the waterline yet remains compact and lightweight for travel.
The dome replaces the standard port on the housing. Simply unthread the standard flat port and thread in the DC2 Dome unit. We recommend a rubber strap wrench commonly available at your local hardware store or as product # 0945.01 (not included). The included dome shade reduces reflections, protects the dome, and allows you to set the housing down on its face for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Ikelite case for Sony cyber-shot RX100 Mark I # 6116.10
- Ikelite case for Sony Cyber shot RX100 Mark II # 6116.11
- Ikelite case for Sony Cyber shot RX100 Mark III # 6116.12
- Ikelite case for Sony Cyber shot RX100 Mark III, IV # 6116.14
- Ikelite case for Sony cyber-shot RX100 Mark III, IV, V # 6116.15/6116.16
Specifications: Acetyl body with acrylic dome, weight 376 g, dimensions 146 x 83 mm
Availsize: Dome Port, Dome Shade # 5516.05 (installed ), O-ring # 0119.2 (installed), Neoprene cover # 0200.1, Silicone lubricant 1cc tube