Ikelite 71760 200DL Underwater Housing for Canon EOS R
The Ikelite 71760 200DL Underwater Housing is a fully functional and durable waterproof housing for mirrorless EOS R Series digital cameras. Suitable for scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, pool and for all applications in or on the water.
This case features the robust Dry Lock (DL) port system. “Dry Lock” refers to the placement of the O-ring on the outside of the port mount. This improves visibility and reduces the chances of water dropping onto your precious camera sensor. DL ports are the lightest on the market, yet robust and capable of standing up to rough surf. Attachment is quick and secure.
Most popular zoom lenses and select lens focus rings can be engaged using simple gearing that puts adjustment right at your fingertips. A large, soft-touch knob on the side of the housing makes fine tuned adjustments a breeze. Zoom and focus gears differ depending on which lens you are using. Zoom gears sold separately.
This housing also requires a compatible lens port. This is not included in the scope of delivery.
All push button controls are machined and hard anodized aluminum to reduce weight and resist salt build-up. The back of the housing is laser engraved with control symbols which will never fade or fall off. The camera mount is front-loading for easy installation and removal. A small mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and secures in the front of the housing. The camera mounting plate does not need to be removed from the camera for surface use or when changing the battery or memory cards. The mounting plate features a 1/4-20 threaded mount on the bottom so that it can be attached to a tripod on the surface.
The new ABS-PC blend front is durable, provides improved contrast and visibility, keeps your camera running cooler in the sun, and is significantly lighter weight than aluminum alternatives.
In the box: Housing, Rear O-Ring # 0132.59 (installed), O-Ring front # 0132.45 (installed), Zoom Gear Retainer # 75900 (installed), Port Hole Cover # 0200.92 (installed), Waterproof bulkhead cap # 9104.7 (installed), Base with quick release for the left hand # 4077.67 (installed), Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer # 0945.06, 050 “hex key # 0945.11, 1/16″hex key # 0945.16, Silicone Lubricant 1cc Tube
- 200′ (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- Controls are provided for all important camera controls;
- Controls are not provided for Multi-function bar, Multi-function lock button, or Diopter adjustment knob
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5″ spacing
- Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- 4.7 lb (2.15 kg)
- 8.75 x 6.875 x 6.5″ (220 x 175 x 165 mm)
- Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL accessories provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
This housing is only compatible with Canon EOS R cameras as shipped by the manufacturer. Unless otherwise noted, this housing does not accommodate the use of add-on grips, battery grips, eyepieces, LCD covers, or other accessories. Differences in lens and control placement prevent other camera models from being used in or adapted to this housing. We are not aware of any other models which may be used in or adapted to this particular housing.