Inon S-2000 underwater flash unit
The S-2000 is INON’s compact response to all unnecessarily heavy lightning bombs on the market. Perfect for the trip! Excess was left away, essential improved, so a strong flash with a great value for money became possible.
Optical TTL control:
The INON S-2000 is controlled by a light sensor and can therefore be used without electric cable and with almost any camera in almost any underwater case. Prerequisite: A camera with internal flash. This transmission works either by fiber optic cable or by means of the included mini-mirror.
You can choose from manual operation or the innovative S-TTL function. The S-TTL function mimics the automatic flash exposure of the internal flash and thus always ensures correctly exposed images.
- Model: S-2000
- Made in Japan
- Connection via slave fiber optic cable
- TTL-compatible in slave operation
- Compatible with all digital cameras and underwater enclosures
- Oillowing angle: 105 ° x 95 ° circular (110 ° x 110 ° with diffuser)
- Guide number 20 (ISO 100/m, country)
- Colour temperature: 5,500 K (5,400 K with included diffuser)
- Lightning follow-up time 1.5 s with Sanyo Eneloop batteries *
- Lightning count: Up to 450 with Sanyo eneloop batteries *
- -* depending on battery type, age, capacity, lightning follow-up speed, etc.
- Power supply:
- 4 conventional mignon (AA) batteries or batteries
- Maximum diving depth 100m
- Dimensions (ØxHxT): About 64x83x107 mm
- Weight: 295 g (without batteries, over water)
- Weight behaviour in the water: About 69 g downforce (with batteries).
- 1x Inon S-2000 Underwater Lightning
- 1x Replacement O-Ring
- 1x Silicone fat
- 1x diffuser-0.5 white
- 1x Wireless Connection Kit
- 1x Magnet with fixed screw
- Operation with normal AA batteries
- 100m diving depth
- INON, optical light conductor