ewa-marine U-A flexible housing
With the ewa-marine U-A there is nothing in the way of using your normal camera on boats, surfing, swimming or snorkeling. The cameras used in the housing can be operated from the outside as normal, so that even a user without special knowledge and practice can get interesting pictures.
The enclosure is designed for the normal, commercially-accepted autofocus SLR cameras of the leading manufacturers. With the U-A100 you can now easily take your camera into the water, whether for sailing, canoeing or even scuba diving up to 20m depth.
The possibility of inserting the ewa-marine BF1 photolead under the camera into the housing allows a dive up to a maximum of 20m depth. Experienced UW-photographers have reached this depth in their tests and found that the autofocus is working exactly and the firing with flash light is working normally. The high water pressure is compensated by the input of abundant air, so that in the housing always the ambient pressure prevails. This is not the only reason why the ewa-marine enclosure is the safe solution for every water sportsman’s camera.
The ewa-marine U-A100 housing is made of special foil and has an integrated optical plan glass pane. A bulge is installed in the housing for the additional flash that is offered as standard in many cameras.
The closure of the housing consists of two clamping rails that are screwed together with three screws, thereby sealing the housing waterproof.
Technical data of the Ewa-Marine U-A
- Length 12-17 cm
- Width 17 cm
- Height 13.5 cm
- Diameter of the glass 75 mm
- Diameter of your lens 72mm max. Filter thread diameter
- Weight 380 g
You will receive the following accessories with your new ewa-marine U-A housing:
- Yellow nylon bag for transport and storage
- Instruction manual for ewa-marine SLR-housings
- Desiccant CD5
- Foam Inserts
- CA-Set for filter thread sizes 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm
- Canon EOS 500d 550D 600D 650D 700D 750D 760D 800D 1100D 1200D 1300D
- Fuji X-T1 X-S1 X-T2
- Nikon D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5200, D5300, D5500
- Panasonic DMC-G1 G2 G3 g5 G6 G7 G10 G70 G81/DMC-GH1 GH2/DMC-GH3 GH4 GH5
- Sony A7, A9
- and many more